Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A note from a reader

I would like to suggest that your new dining critic should have breakfast at RUDY'S LITTLE HIDEAWAY on South Nevada Avenue in Colorado Springs! Their Huevos Rancheros and Full House Breakfasts along with their Pancakes, are the very best and satisfying around. I believe their breakfasts are "the best kept secret" of S. Nevada Avenue. My son took me there for Mother's Day Breakfast several years ago and now it's a regular outing. Thank you!

Rudy's Little Hideaway Rstrnt
719-632-9527 • 1721 S Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs,CO

Has anyone checked this place out? What do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Warren Epstein said...

Rudy's does have decent green chili... so does Mo's a bar-and-breakfast spot in Manitou.

And speaking of Manitou, I went back to Adam's recently for breakfast. Heaven! Had my usual, an omelette with smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Derek Knight said...

The food at Rudy's is excellent. Many people rave about their breakfast, which is fine, but I've made it a point to get fat on their lunch menu. The "Ray's Favorite" is my favorite too.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rudy's is a secret! Shhhh!.!.!.

Love them.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home