Friday, December 15, 2006

Philly tip


In the November 24th issue of the GO! I was reading the article by Tom Karpel. I can not remember what restaurant he was reviewing {although I think it was Father Guido's } but I do remember he had tried their cheesesteak sandwich. What stuck in my mind was was he had put in parenthesis that he preferred his with provalone cheese. Guess what? That is how I make mine. I have been told by many people that I have the best steak sub in the city. So, I invite you, Tom Karpel and anyone else who would like to try it to come on over and give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed. I have a little restaurant on the east side called Jer-Bear's Pizza, Subs and more. I am located at 1825 Peterson Rd. in the Cimarron Hills shopping center. I opened on June 1st and have had a ton of positive response on my sandwiches, pizza, pasta and wings. So come on by and try a steak sub or anything else on the menu. You will enjoy it!
Thank You,
Jer- Bear
You can see the full menu at jerbearspizza.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

We absolutely love Jer-Bears. My wife orders the veggie sub and I usually get the barbecue beef or steak sub. The kids generally order pizza. The only thing on the menu I haven't enjoyed is the lasagna - the sauce was on the bland side.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home