Monday, April 07, 2008

Jake's take on Panino's

EATING OUT WITH JAKE
by
Jacob Legg

Panino's on 8th Street is much better than school lunch. The place was quiet when we got there, so we were able to choose a big round table to
sit at.

I picked spaghetti and a meatball with a soft bread stick from
the kid's menu. My parents choose Paninos, which are a type of sandwich, and my sisters also choose spaghetti, but without the meatball. The food took quite a while to come out of the kitchen. While I waited, I colored a picture of a chameleon on the kid's menu. I also looked around the dining room and noticed what other people were eating. A couple guys in the table next to us were eating a tasty looking pepperoni pizza, while an older couple sitting in a booth ate salads and prime rib.

Finally, when our dinner came we dug in and it was yummy. When I was done I was stuffed and there was nothing left on my plate. Panino's was great because the food was good and the waitress was nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger bunbungirl said...

Hi. Your blog, I found an article about Japan
Do you like Japanese foods and fashion?
If you are interested in Japan, there is a link to my site please.
Japanese culture (for example, Japanese healty food, animation, games) here.
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home