Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dining critic candidate No. 2

Pei Wei Asian Diner

7148 N. Academy Blvd.

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

260-9122



In a nutshell -- great people, ok food. All right, maybe I’m a little demanding when it comes to Asian food after working in the Far East. I do understand the need to Americanize (and thereby make broader the appeal of) an ethnic menu in a town where restaurants come and go on an almost weekly basis. Most folks will love this restaurant – fast and congenial service, lots of menu options including abundant vegetarian and heart-healthy dishes, kid-friendly atmosphere and reasonable prices. I enjoyed my experience at this restaurant, but my Pad Thai left me hungry for authenticity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not enough detail included to make a decision about whether to visit this restaurant.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thsi was really a review blurb. There was not enought detail to let the reader decide whether or not to try it.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home