Friday, July 18, 2008

If you love sushi, like I love sushi

I just ate at Sakura on the west side last night. Man, that place is good.

I always get the special rolls, then order more... and usually end up eating much more than I should, and spending more than I should.

The Tokyo roll was great, with cooked snapper, shrimp tempura and other stuff.

I got a call yesterday from a woman who'd had a terrible experience at another local sushi place. I don't want to say which one because I don't want to get sued. The sushi was fine, she said, but it took over 90 minutes to get her food, there was some problems with the orders and the bill, and the owner ended up getting downright hostile and chased her out of the restaurant. That's her version, anyway.

It's often hard to figure whose version of events is accurate, but, in any case, I hate to hear about what should be a pleasant night out turn into a nightmare.

Can't imagine that happening at Sakura.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i highly recommend the spider roll please please get it

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home